Pet Travel Arrangements And Airport Transport
When to book Airport Transportation:
- Your crate is too large for your vehicle.
- You need help checking your pets into cargo or at the gate.
- You need assistance with the booking procedures and requirements.
- You need help clearing customs.
- You need paperwork endorsed at USDA before international flights.
- You need a pet taxi from the airport with your pet to a residence.
Our transport vehicles can accommodate a maximum of two giant (700 series) crates and one passenger. We are registered with the USDA Animal Welfare Act as a class T carrier, TSA certified, and are experienced with numerous airlines, cargo and customs procedures. Our staff is friendly and compassionate making this experience less stressful. Call us today to organize your pets’ complete trip to the airport.
Relocating can be stressful for humans and pets alike, so let us take care of all the arrangements for your pets’ trip. From booking the cargo flight to getting all the paperwork ready-to-go and an airline approved crate, we offer door-to-door service and can tailor it to your needs. We are active members of IPATA, TSA certified, registered with USDA Animal Welfare Act as a class T carrier and experienced with numerous airlines, cargo and customs procedures. Our vehicles can accommodate up to two giant (700 series) crates and one human passenger. If you need more space, please let us know and we can book more than one vehicle for your transport.
Contact us through our contact form, email us at email@example.com, or call us at (213) 400 PETS (7387).